Peeli kothri is a g+2 structure with a terrace and is located at the Johnston Ganj chauraha in the old city. The kothri was built by the british in around 1910. Previously,the building used to have tenants staying on the first and second floor. The first floor has an open to sky courtyard with rooms around it. The ground floor consists of various shops as they face the main road. However,the structure has been closed since the past 30-40 years.