As an Urban Planner, she has experience in Tourism infrastructure planning, Housing programs, water supply, and sanitation for slums. She is interested in understanding and discovering the approaches to develop inclusive communities. She has worked very closely with the slums dwellers and schools students, on sanitation and hygiene projects.
She believes that designing spaces with conscience is critical to today's world as it can have a direct impact on human-nature interaction.
She has worked on various government projects in various cities in India.
• Smart Cities Mission by MoUD, Government of India- Bareily and Agra
• PAS (Performance Assessment System)
• ASAL (Ahmedabad Sanitation Action Lab)
• Sanitation Mapping, Visakhapatnam
• Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna – Housing for all- Surat Municipal corporation and other municipalities of Gujarat
• Tribal Museum Design in Garudeshwar, near Vadodara by Development Support Agency of Gujarat, India
• Detailed Feasibility Study and Concept Master Plan of Alia Bet in coordination with GIDB
• Somnath Oceanarium design- (Gujarat Ecological Commission)
• Development of an Ecotourism Circuit in Jammu and Kashmir’ under Swadesh Darshan Scheme
• Agra Smart City Design Proposals
• Other projects: INTACH, Identification and listing of heritage buildings and Mahatma Gandhi Swachhata Mission (study on existing situation post the ODF declaration in Gujarat cities and recommendations),
• Conducted Summer School in Singapore at CEPT university on topic “Transformation of a City: Singapore”