Student Services

The KRVIA now permits students to order for their transcripts online. The students are required to have completed all their financial obligations with the Institute prior to placing the order.

Request LoR from faculty for for various cases including admission applications, professional interviews, etc.

Apply for Duplicate Marksheets for B.Arch.  & M.Arch. programs.

Apply for a new College ID Card in case of a lost card.