KRVIA has been imparting quality education in the field of Architecture under the aegis of the University of Mumbai for the last thirty years and Urban Design and Urban Conservation for the last sixteen years.
KRVIA-IQAC was constituted on 6th July 2019 in accordance with the guidelines provided by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), as the college decided to apply for the assessment and accreditation of the NAAC-1st cycle.
To ensure quality culture as the prime concern for Higher Education Institutions through institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
• To develop a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
• To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalising quality culture and institutionalising best practices.
• Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
• Relevant and quality academic/ research programmes;
• Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society;
• Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
• The credibility of the assessment and evaluation process;
• Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services;
• Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
a) Development and application of quality benchmarks
b) Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
c) Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
d) Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
d) Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders;
e) Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
f) Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
g) Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including the adoption and dissemination of best practices;
h) Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;
i) Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up
j) Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
a) Ensure clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement;
b) Ensure internalization of the quality culture;
b) Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices;
c) Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning;
d) Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs; Build organised documentation and internal communication methodology.
Click here to view Statutory Declarations under under Section 4 (1) (b) of Right to Information (RTI) Act- 2005